Call for Consultations:
REQUEST A QUOTE
About Rose Law
Wills and Estate Planning
Real Estate Law
New Home Buyers
Real Estate Investors
Land Transfer Tax
Take The Quiz
Questions 1-3 of 9
1. An owner refuses to accept a full-price offer in exact accordance with an exclusive listing. A proper action would be the:
A. Take the owner to Small Claims Court
B. Walk Away From the Client
C. Place a lien against the house
D. Broker suing for the commission.
2. An agent was entitled to a commission for a sale made after his or her listing expired. The reason was
A. The agent did a lot of work
B. There was a Holdover Clause.
C. The agent occurred advertising expenses
D. They’re not entitled
3. A real estate purchase contract would be least likely to contain a.
A. Insurance clause
B. Condition Clause
C. A Deposit
D. Possession Date
Questions 4-6 of 9
4. Private listings require:
A. A Relator
B. Listing on Relator.ca
C. Special approval from the city
D. The signature of the owner.
5. Procuring cause would be most important to a broker in the case of a
A. Open listing
B. Exclusive Listing
C. Private Sale
6. An agreement that need not be in writing is a:
A. Cooperating broker agreement.
C. Non- Binding
D. Fake News
Questions 7-9 of 9
7. The "as is" clause should provide a right of the purchaser to:
A. receive full disclosure from the seller.
B. inspect the property.
C. Communicate any defects to the seller.
D. Purchasing the property with no home inspection, or warranty regarding the condition of the property
8. The commission set forth in the listing differs from the commission set forth in the purchase contract signed by the owner and agent. The commission to be paid would be:
A. The Listing Contract
B. The commission set forth in the purchase contract.
C. Average of the 2 contract
D. None of the Above
9. An acceptance varies from the offer as to the closing date. This is:
A. A counter offer.
C. Invalid Offer